How To Cast Your Vote
1. The Election Official inserts the Voting Card, and selects the Ballot Style for the Voter.
Note: If you have trouble seeing the screen, alert the election worker.
All machines are ADA compliant to serve voters with disabilities.
4. If you wish to cast a Write-In Vote, press the Write-In button in the office you are voting for. The Write-In screen will appear. Push the buttons next to the desired letters to spell the candidate's name. This name will appear on the center of the screen. Use the SPACE or ERASE button to advance or
re-type the candidate's name. Press the DONE button at the bottom right to Accept and return to the ballot.
2. Push the button next to the candidate of your choice. An "X" will appear in the box next to the candidate's name. If you wish to change your choice press the button again, and it will cancel your selection. You may then continue voting.
5. When your selections are final, move to the CONFIRM VOTE page at the end of the ballot. You must select the CONFIRM VOTE option before the Cast Vote Button will be lit. Press the Cast Vote Button and it will notify you that your vote has been successfully recorded
3. Press NEXT PAGE to Advance the ballot and PREVIOUS PAGE to go back to Review your ballot. These are the bottom Left and Right buttons.
NOTE: You must view all pages of the ballot and select CONFIRM VOTE before being able to press the Cast Vote button.
Push the button beside the candidate you wish to vote for. An "X" will appear in the box beside the candidate's name.
If there is more than one page, press the button beside "NEXT" in the bottom right corner.
The number of ballot pages is found in the bottom center of the screen.
When you have an "X" beside each candidate you wish to vote for, the next step is to confirm your vote. Push the button beside "CONFIRM VOTE" in the bottom right corner. This takes you to the CONFIRM VOTE SCREEN.
From this screen you may review your ballot by pushing "REVIEW" located in the bottom left corner.
If you are satisfied with your selections, push the button in the upper right hand corner beside the words "CONFIRM VOTE". Once the "X" is beside "CONFIRM VOTE" lights will come on above the "CAST VOTE" button.
Press "CAST VOTE"
A message will appear on the screen that says "Thank you, your vote has been successfully recorded."
The machine is ADA compliant.